Friday, April 11, 2008

Never Judge the Cover

When people first look at me, they see a nice person (who i am), I am also one of those people that looks shy and maybe a bit of a book worm, but am pretty far from that. There is a saying that "you should watch shy people", and well with me you should

I am often told that i speak differently to others, not sure how i do..maybe i should ask someone one day.

This afternoon someone came to the door to try to sell me a different phone service and broadband service, i wasn't interested, but mentioned that i play World of Warcraft, she looked at me then said that i am surprising, that i don't look like the type of person who would play this game.

How am i supposed to look?

Is it because i am older than most people who play the game?

Shows you cant judge a person by its covers can you.......

0 comments: