Friday, February 4, 2011

Back at Work

After 2 weeks of not working for my eye i am back at work, maybe that explains why i havent written anything in my blog for a week, back to boring work with nothing really to stimulate me.

Oh for the past 2 weeks i have been eating healthy food, sure its good to eat healthy and it is pretty tasty but it costs more and takes longer for it to be prepared. I am used to fatty food now and then, in the past 2 weeks i have eaten fatty food twice cause it was easier to get. I will see on Monday when i weigh myself if i have lost any weight at all, fingers crossed i do
.
.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having seen an near buddie going trough a tough time due to a disease caused through cigarettes I made it my personal mission to save as much other people as is possible from the exact same destiny, however soon I realized that it doesn't matter how good your arguments are it's extremely difficult to make a smoker stop smoking, not because the arguments are not sufficiently good and not because the smoker is not happy to quit but simply because smoking is a even more addicting drug than heroin and cocaine (scientifically confirmed).

I Then realised that there is in reality a method to quit smoking with out quitting smoking, therefore give the smoker his or her pleasure and also habit but preserve him or her from the dangerous effects of cigarettes.

What I am referring to are e cigarettes. You can read regarding most of the negative effects connected with smoking cigarettes and how an [url=http://electroniccigarette0.com/]electronic cigarette[/url] could help you quite cigarettes or simply permit you to follow your routine and get your kick without the damaging negative effects associated with smoking cigarettes on my website http://electroniccigarette0.com

P.S. I hope this will not get deleted because of having a hyperlink to my web-site as I merely attempt to inform and help.

May God bless everybody

Chrissy M.