Friday, April 22, 2011

Had no Computer Screen

I know i havent written in my blog for awhile and when i was going to my computer screen decided to die on me, not sure which part of it died the cord going from monitor to computer or the connection that went into the tower of the computer ( it had a double connection) .

Instead of working out which part of the cord was not working and having to buy a new cord and/or connection i decided to just get a new screen

I now have a 24 inch LCD Monitor where before i had a 21 inch CRT Monitor.

It took a little to get used to as the screen is wide and not high which is what im used too. From Friday night to Monday afternoon i couldnt use this computer so everything i would have done got put back which is why i am writing today



I went from a screen like this

















To this screen

0 comments: