Saturday, February 11, 2012

Dog Sitting Part 2

Ive had the dog now for a bit over a week, am so surprised with how he now acts me with.

Took about 4 days and he was allowing me to pat him and give him treats by hand, not long after that he was wanting me to pick him up and cuddle him like he is a baby.

My friend is childless and has said she treats this dog as if he was a baby, when i held him he snuggles under my chin and flattens himself against me.

She is very surprised that im able to do this as usually the dog stays at her sisters and he wont allow her to pat him, where here i am he wants to be with me 24/7 even wanting to sleep on my bed which she allows him to do, i can do almost anything i want with him which is very strange but makes it so much better for my friend as she knows that he isint upset and wondering where she has gone.
.

0 comments: