Wednesday, June 27, 2012

House inspection time

Its house inspection time again, the time of the year i hate, i think all house inspections should be banned lol.

I got a letter last Tuesday saying they would be here this Thursday anywhere between 9.30am -12.30pm which to me i think sucks, give me a time frame that is less like an hour, but 3 hours yuck.

Im a night person and work at night and often dont go to sleep till its around 5.00-6.00am to have to be awake at 9.30am when they may come over annoys the crap out of me.

I know that i will pass the house inspection as the place i live will be nice and tidy and the person who owns the place is happy as long as you pay the rent each week.

This time there is nothing at all wrong at my place not like last time were a pipe kept falling off under the sink that was all fixed.

Ive been cleaning a room or two each day since last week doing bits and pieces so that the place is almost done with not that much left to do.

Cross  fingers i pass and that they come before 10.00am and i can have a short sleep before i have to go back out at 1.30pm
.
.

0 comments: