Saturday, June 14, 2008

Being Sunburnt

I saw this picture today and it made me remember what it felt like to be sunburnt, years ago swimming in a neighbours pool and being a child not thinking about the sun that was getting me.

Getting out of the pool many hours later being that suburnt that sitting down was painful, my face puffing up, opening my eyes in the morning hard to do, what fun.


Another time sunbaking in the backyard and wearing sunglasses, not thinking hmmmm of course what happened, i got sunburnt and had the shape of the sunglasses on my face.

My most favourite though was when i got sunburnt on my back after being outside for around 20 minutes, peeling around 3 layers of skin..


These days i try not to stay in the sun to much, i should also say i have pale skin with freckles, so getting sunburnt seemed very easy to do :->

0 comments: