Wednesday, January 21, 2009

World of Warcraft (WoW)


I like to play an MPORG called World of Warcraft, WoW for short.
My main character is called Tinyhaed, a Gnome Mage, that is a picture of her to the right.

It is an online game where around .01% of world population play, people can spend many hours playing the game and some people i think, think that is life.

Sure you can loose time while your playing and sure your sitting in front of a computer, but if you play sensible hours then all is good.


If anyone is interested in playing the game follow this link you can get a 10 day free trial of the game.
Anyhow, the real reason im writing about WoW is that i have some photo's of some of the things you can do in the game and some of the people i call friends in the game

My character Tinyhaed on a flying carpet............ ,,,,,,,,......,,,,Another of my character Boras,
with my WoW friends Arabela and Endrek

0 comments: