Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saying the wrong thing it seems

Yesterday a friend of mine rang me to ask me if i could come to her house as she had bought me something - which turned out to be a really nice top.

While there one of her friends turned up and she was talking about her son who has said has married this girl, the mother said she dosent understand why her son is with this women as her son is 23 and the women 34 and she has 2 children .........i laughed and said cool its great to be able to get a younger guy, my friend laughed and said yeah it is, the mother just looked at me.

The mother of the guy was still carrying on after about 20 mins and i kept saying what does this women have as the women is really ugly and some other stuff, so i said maybe she has money, but no she carried on more saying how the family live in Housing Commision and are on drugs.

So i said well it can be only 1 thing then, maybe she is good at sex.....

The mother looked at me with this look of what the feck.........

Ummm maybe i said the wrong thing but she was carrying on as if it was the end of the world what her son was doing.

I guess you dont want to think of your child having sex, but isint that how you got to be on earth??
.
.

0 comments: