Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tai Chi

I started to learn how to do Tai Chi today is soooo weird the little movement and making both my arms do seperate things at the same time.

Learnt 2 moves today one where you move your arms forward and then roll your wrists upwards and bring your arms back, the other one was moving your hands around and when you get to the side you gotta pretend you are holding a ball is weird i tell ya.

Did it for about 50 mins and even though it is all gentle movements and stuff my arms feel like they have done a work out

This is one of the movements i learnt today its called Hold the Ball, Ward Off

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of doing some Tai Chi for the health benefits. I have some friends that have tried it and have nothing but positive things to say. Keep us posted and let us know how it goes for you (aside from some sore arms in the beginning...lol).

Good for you! You go girl!