Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Mobile

Ive been wanting to get a new mobile phone for awhile as the phone i have now i can barely hear when it rings and the only way i can charge it is through my computer, which annoys me as i forget to plug it into the computer at times

Anyhow this time when i buy a phone i want one that rings really loud...

I went to Whirpool, which is a site that has information about different ISP's, hardware and software for computers and alot of stuff on that line.

So i went to the Mobile area of the Whirpool website and wrote that i am looking for a phone that rings loud, one person answered me and gave me all the information i can need.

He told me of a Website called GSMArena, on this website it has alot of phones, they do tests on these phones and it also tells you the sound volume that comes out of the phone, which is what i was looking for.

Thought i would share this in case anyone else is on the lookout for a new Mobile Phone.
.
.

0 comments: