Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Almost a car accident

Yesterday i was driving home from work and got to a roundabout and another car was going to be turning right, knowing i had enough time to go around i started to move

It seems the guy on the left of me thought he could move as well and he moved

Luckily i was traveling slowly and that the roundabout is pretty wide as the guy came out from the left (a P plate driver) and almost hit my car, as i normally watch pretty carefully as im driving we luckily didnt hit, but i was thinking OMG what if i was going just that little bit quicker, i would have been in a car accident.

I had to stop my car in the middle of the roundabout or we would have hit and he just drove along like he had to care in the world.

I hate when that happens, it always seems to be the other person hitting my car as people seem to be impatient
.
.

0 comments: